(305) 799 1921

Anna Horuk

Loan Officer
NMLS#2099909 (IL & FL)

After hours and over the weekends; we ARE available when you ARE available!
Mon-Sun 24/7/365

Expansive and innovative lending solutions is my forte!

(305) 799-1921

Mortgages: dothiswork.com

ahoruk@nexamortgage.com

Real Estate: annah.mymxrealty.com

anna.horuk@mymxrealty.com

facebook.com/annie.horuk

Transforming Dreams into Reality: Your Mortgage Journey with Anna Horuk!

Hello, I'm Anna Horuk, a seasoned professional with an extensive background in real estate in Florida and mortgage lending across Florida and Illinois. Specializing in driving business development through innovative marketing and networking strategies, I am your go-to expert for comprehensive mortgage solutions.

In my current roles, I remain dedicated to staying abreast of market conditions and trends, providing personalized advice to sellers, buyers, and borrowers. I excel in effective client communication, delivering comprehensive information about real estate and loan programs, and guiding clients through the entire process with a commitment to a client-focused experience. Beyond my current roles, my diverse professional journey spans education, non-immigrant student services, compliance, college administration, and executive leadership committee contributions.

With a robust educational foundation, featuring a BAS in Supervision and Management, an AA in Liberal Arts, and a Business Career Diploma, complemented by over thirty professional certifications, I bring a holistic skill set to the table. I am passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and contributing positively to dynamic external and internal cultures.

Choose expertise, innovation, and unwavering dedication for your real estate and lending needs—choose me, Anna Horuk!

This field is mandatory

This field is mandatory

The e-mail address is invalid

This field is mandatory

* Indicates required fields
There was an error submitting your message. Please try again.
Thank you! We will get back to you as soon as possible.

Anna Horuk (305) 799-1921

Loan Officer NMLS#2099909 (IL & FL)

Empowered by NEXA Mortgage LLC
Company State License# AZMB - 0944059 | NMLS# 166069

We need your consent to load the translations

We use a third-party service to translate the website content that may collect data about your activity. Please review the details and accept the service to view the translations.